We are just two days away from the house dedication. All of us worked at the house tonight until 10. My mom and step dad came and helped too. We cleaned and did a bit of decorating so the kitchen and living room area will look nice for Thursday and Wilfred continued to work on the heating system. Hopefully tomorrow I will remember to bring a mop and pail. The floors are so dirty. All the cupboards and drawers need to be cleaned as well. They were installed on Monday. Wilfred picked our bathroom cabinets and counter top and I like those as well. He also picked the handles for the kitchen which I also like. When I arrived home from St. Stephen I went to the house and was really impressed.
The kids are really excited. Joshua wanted to sleep there tonight. He actually did. So did Noah. We were busy working and Joshua helped a lot, however around 9 he went missing. He was found in his room with his door closed. He was sleeping curled up on the floor. Noah fell asleep in the middle of the kitchen and living room area.
That's all for now, new pictures are in the photo album. http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cjlast@rogers.com/album?.dir=2855re2
The kids are really excited. Joshua wanted to sleep there tonight. He actually did. So did Noah. We were busy working and Joshua helped a lot, however around 9 he went missing. He was found in his room with his door closed. He was sleeping curled up on the floor. Noah fell asleep in the middle of the kitchen and living room area.
That's all for now, new pictures are in the photo album. http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cjlast@rogers.com/album?.dir=2855re2

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home