The last two days have been a whirlwind. So much is being accomplished and so many people are being so generous. We have had lunch provided every day, Java Moose, a local business in the city is arranging for coffee, people giving there time to help in whatever way they can and a contractor that pays such close attention to detail. We are so thankful!
Saturday I ran a few errands and did a coffee run. Then I helped with the radiant heat. I have sore muscles from that. Basically, I spent most of my time bent over cutting the ends off ties that we sticking up after tying done the pipe. Wilfred was please that we completed the entire down stairs.
Also on Saturday, shingling started on the roof and it looks to me like all the wiring is run for the main floor. Wilfred started the ventilation.
Today Wilfred and I went to work. Kaitlyn and Joshua came too. Joshua proved to be an extremely hard worker and continually asking for more work once he ran out. He really enjoyed the drill. He helped with the air exchanger and some plumbing.
Kaitlyn and I passed tools and drove the man doing the roof home and Wilfred sent me on an errand to pick up something he needed for whatever it was he was doing. I could only stay a few hours because I had to come home and take care of some of Noah's personal needs.
Don't forget to check the online photo album. http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cjlast@rogers.com/album?.dir=2855re2
Carol
Saturday I ran a few errands and did a coffee run. Then I helped with the radiant heat. I have sore muscles from that. Basically, I spent most of my time bent over cutting the ends off ties that we sticking up after tying done the pipe. Wilfred was please that we completed the entire down stairs.
Also on Saturday, shingling started on the roof and it looks to me like all the wiring is run for the main floor. Wilfred started the ventilation.
Today Wilfred and I went to work. Kaitlyn and Joshua came too. Joshua proved to be an extremely hard worker and continually asking for more work once he ran out. He really enjoyed the drill. He helped with the air exchanger and some plumbing.
Kaitlyn and I passed tools and drove the man doing the roof home and Wilfred sent me on an errand to pick up something he needed for whatever it was he was doing. I could only stay a few hours because I had to come home and take care of some of Noah's personal needs.
Don't forget to check the online photo album. http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cjlast@rogers.com/album?.dir=2855re2
Carol

1 Comments:
This place is coming along wonderfully! :) Im so excited, i was there on the weekend, and plan on coming back about twice a week to help out with what i can.
it is going to be a beautiful home.
Post a Comment
<< Home