Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Monday, November 27, 2006

I apologize for not posting information more often. We are so busy it is hard to keep up with everything. It is so very exciting.

I can't express our thanks enough to everyone that is helping. One really great surprise was on Saturday the girl guides showed up with coffee, donuts and fresh fruit with dip. We are going to have to have an open house and make sure that they are all invited.

I was working out of town this evening and when I came home Wilfred told me that the doors now have locks and we have keys. I will work during the day and after work go help Wilfred. I am not there as much as he is but I am there when I can be.

I also have to say that if anyone wants a great contractor, email me because John is great! I am not sure if he wants me to say that but he can always refuse work. ha ha ha. He is so organized and Wilfred really appreciates his attention to detail. I am sure I will too but I am not as knowledgeable when it comes to construction and building so I am thankful that Wilfred knows a lot about new home construction and can make decisions that I know will be good ones.
For example, John and Wilfred were talking about a wall being put somewhere and Wilfred asked my opinion and while I appreciate it that he wants my opinion, I know that he has seen so many designs and knows what works well and doesn't. He and John are far more qualified to decided than I am. The decision they came to, I thought was perfect.

There are new pictures up on the online photo album. The last 14 pictures are new.
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cjlast@rogers.com/album?.dir=2855re2
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home