Today was a day that we as a family were first able to be involved. We had to fill in these small spots in the foundation with a putty like substance. After that we needed to tar the entire outside of the foundation. We worked about 5 hours. Noah wasn't much help but he had a lot of fun. He was so filthy. Joshua is only twelve but I was surprised what a hard worker he is. We will have to go back tomorrow and finish off one wall. It is very cold, the tar is very sticky and doesn't go on well with it so cold outside, so it is very slow. While my friend Andrea, Kaitlyn Joshua, Kristine and I tried to apply this tar, Wilfred spent about three hours with a pick axe digging trying to find were to tie in the drainage to the city. It appears the concrete covered it all up and where it was suppose to be, it actually isn't there.
Drainage tile had to be put around the entire house. Kaitlyn and Wilfred worked at that.
Wilfred will try again tomorrow.
Below are a few pictures from today.
Drainage tile had to be put around the entire house. Kaitlyn and Wilfred worked at that.
Wilfred will try again tomorrow.
Below are a few pictures from today.

1 Comments:
where's the pictures.... I can't see them... I'm interested to see how things are coming along.
Post a Comment
<< Home