Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Sunday, November 12, 2006

There has been a lot going on in the past few days. The blog site was down or something was being moved and I wasn't able to add anything. I am going to create a place separately for photos since we have so many, and thinks are starting to move along quickly.

All around the edge and back of the house has all been filled in. The floor that is at street level is framed. I believe that was done on Wednesday, November 8. Friday we were excited to see a porta potty and on Saturday three neighbourhood boys locked themselves inside claiming that this was now their new home. Ewwww. In a porta potty? Their mother came up looking for them and fixed that quickly.

Wilfred took a hard hit to his head on Saturday and is quite sore today. A nail gun that is quite big fell from the second floor onto his head and he couldn't feel his right arm temporarily. Today he is very sore where it hit him and down the right side of his neck and part of his right side. Please pray for safety for everyone as the build continues

On Saturday there were probably 12 people there working. The floor joists were done and a floor laid. One 48 foot wall is ready to be raised. That will be done on Monday. I can't work there on Monday due to work but I will go Tuesday to Friday after work and be there Saturday's as well.

Lunch is provided and I have to contact a person who told me he would help with coffee and tea if I let him know when we needed it.

Kaitlyn was a great help on Saturday and we helped move a lot of wood. We also helped Wilfred with somethings and we able to use some power tools.

From now on, all pictures can be seen at the following website.
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cjlast@rogers.com/album?.dir=2855re2
You can let me know if the link to the photos does not work at cjlast@yahoo.com
Until Tuesday,
Carol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol, I was able to see all the pictures, wow, things are really moving. Keep up with the pictures when you can!

1:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home