Hi, the house is looking great. Not much time to say anything because I have to get back over to the house and help. I just wanted to upload some photos.
We had a luncheon at the Union Club yesterday on Germain St. The place is beautiful! The meal was great. Tim (The president of Habitat for Saint John) said a few words and thanked people. I tried to but was emotional. I don't like that in me. Tim told us that Thursday the 21, 2006 at 12:00 is the date and time for the dedication of the house. That came quick. I thought that would happen months afterwards.
I scheduled some time off work and the kids will leave school early so they can be there too.
I have added new photos.
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cjlast@rogers.com/album?.dir=2855re2
We had a luncheon at the Union Club yesterday on Germain St. The place is beautiful! The meal was great. Tim (The president of Habitat for Saint John) said a few words and thanked people. I tried to but was emotional. I don't like that in me. Tim told us that Thursday the 21, 2006 at 12:00 is the date and time for the dedication of the house. That came quick. I thought that would happen months afterwards.
I scheduled some time off work and the kids will leave school early so they can be there too.
I have added new photos.
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cjlast@rogers.com/album?.dir=2855re2

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home