Wilfred worked today mostly on things for our house. I worked in Saint John for part of the day and in St. Stephen for the rest of it, arriving home at almost 9 p.m. I wasn't able to help today. At the end of the day Wilfred took pictures. They are a little dark but you can see that a lot was accomplished today.
I uploaded the pictures to our online photo album. If anyone can not access the photo album please email me at cjlast@yahoo.com and let me know. The last ten pictures are the new ones.
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cjlast@rogers.com/album?.dir=2855re2
Carol
I uploaded the pictures to our online photo album. If anyone can not access the photo album please email me at cjlast@yahoo.com and let me know. The last ten pictures are the new ones.
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cjlast@rogers.com/album?.dir=2855re2
Carol

2 Comments:
Looks great Carol, it's really coming along. We drove down by the other night to see how it was coming in person.
That's great, Carol. It's going up fast! I hope it continues to go this quickly.
Juanita
Post a Comment
<< Home